Genital herpes is a highly contagious disease. It is transmitted by a virus. This can be breed through oral, vaginal and anal intercourse. When this infection symptoms appear soon in the body. Symptoms may appear the day after or within a few days of sexual intercourse.
Genital herpes Symptoms
☆Painful lesions occur.
☆These can be caused by the sexual activity involved.
☆It can occur in the oral, anal or genital area.
☆Also this disease is transmitted to a both men and women.
☆ Small red bumps or tiny white blisters are may appear a few days to after infection.
☆ Skin will crust over and form scabs as ulcers heal.
☆ Ulcers may form when blisters rupture and ooze or bleed.
Symptoms of women
•When women get this disease, a very painful condition arises.
• Extremely painful injuries
• Complications are more likely to occur with that pain.
• Depending on the area of the lesion, the mucous membranes may become infected.
• The resulting pain can affect the nerves and cause complications such as urinary incontinence.
• Especially, if a pregnant women get the disease, there is a chance that the disease will be transmitted to the baby.
Symptoms of men
• Often there are lesions around the penis and anus.
• Some people may have urinary incontinence and impotence. Because this virus is affect to nervous.
Genital herpes Treatments
Genital herpes is caused by a virus that cannotbe removed from the body. Removel by medicine is not possible. Medication is given only to relive the injuries caused by the distance. Genital herpes once infected, there is no cure. Antiviral medication is most effective when you take it within the first five days of symptoms appearing. Avoid touching the blisters as this can also increase the risk of spreading the infection.
Genital herpes symptoms can improved by:
▪ Ice packs to the affected area
▪Pain relieving meditation – such as paracetamol, pain killers
There are specialized test for this, but the disease can be easily diagnosed by a qualified doctor. A blood test can diagnose herpes simplex virus before you experience an outbreak.
To prevent infection..
01} Delaying sexual intercourse until marriage.
02} Only engaged in sexual activity with one faithful partner.
Other important facts about genital herpes..
▪Once infected, with a person can get the disease from time to time.
▪ It can be transmitted to another person through sexual contact, both with and without symptoms.
▪Complication can occur after a few years in an infected person. Therefore, it is important to avoid such diseases.
▪ Even using a condom during sexual intercourse is not 100% safe.
You can donate our website