Paraphilia is simply defined, paraphilia can be defined as sexual behavior that goes beyond regular sexual intercourse, harms oneself and one’s image, and directly or indirectly harms another party. Paraphilia can be caused bya particular object /exposure tochild, animal, lingerie, or special behavior, such as / or exposure to pain, etc. Trying to live within the fantasy. This condition is more common in men than women. But homosexuals and transgender people do not fall into this category.
What are the most common paraphilias?
Paraphilia involves a large number of sexual acts. But the most common here is
- child sexuality, A large number of surveys show that this condition is present in 0.9% – 6% of the average male, with a different sexual focus on children.
- Displaying organs, the sexual organs of his or someone else is exposed to the unexpected moment.
- Voyeurism, spying on strangers’ sexual activity. Sometimes spying on someone else having sex with their own.
- Frotteurismuninformed, trying to satisfy an person by touching or rubbing them.
- Materialism, Engaging in sexual activity using inanimate objects.
- sexual masochism, humiliation or coercion
- Sexual Sadism, humiliation or suffering.
- Transvestic disorder, sexually arousing cross dressing,
and attempts to perform these tasks with the corpse in a comfortable manner are rarely reported. These conditions are also called paraphilias. Some of these conditions are punishable by law.
Is Paraphilic a mental illness?
Although it is not possible to pinpoint whether this is a mental illness or not, it can be said that if any harm is done to him or her directly or indirectly by his sexual behavior, it is to a considerable extent. It also causes a large number of sexual dysfunctions, including damage to one’s penis.
Adverse effects of paraphilia
There is a large amount of damage that can affect one’s sex life as well as normal life. Legally, a large number of these actions are punishable by severe fines. Therefore, if you or a member of your family is behaving in this way, check with a qualified doctor.
Is There a Cure for Paraphilia?
Currently there are very effective treatments for this disease. That
- anthropological treatment,
- behavioral therapy, a
combination of all these therapies can be very successful. For this, if you or your family member has any of these conditions or symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.